A bowl of ice cream or a cupcake?

This time I'll let you decide, is my cake an ice cream bowl or a cupcake?

Let me tell you, I was aiming for a cupcake, but I feel like the bottom of my cake is too rounded and looks more like a bowl... but still I like my cake and the colors are pretty sweet!

On the base of the cake I put some cookies and wrote "melly" on them, because the name of the girl is Starmelly... how clever? hehehe.

The cake is a yellow cake with almond extract, the buttercream has coconut and lemon flavor, delicious!

So, what do you think?

A bowl of ice cream or a cupcake?

A bowl of ice cream or a cupcake?

Thanks for reading! XOXO

2 comments:

  González Luis

March 18, 2010 at 8:48 PM

Congratulations! Muy llamativo y justo para la celebraciòn. El motivo está excelente y según los ingredientes debió estar delicioso.
Gracias por compartir la idea.
Saludos.

  K3N

March 18, 2010 at 9:11 PM

Muchas gracias Capricornio!

Pues sí, la chica me llamó hoy para agradecerme y lo primero que dijo fue: "uyyy qué rico!", creo que esa es una buena señal :)

Saludos!